Add us to your shortlist, if you’re looking for a competent team to build a web or mobile app.
Our knowledge and experience allow us to understand and take advantage of user behavior to deliver on our common goals.
WHAT DO WE DO AND HOW DO WE DO IT?
Our knowledge and experience come in handy in many trades such as:
5 things to remember about Autentika’s competencies
We analyze and advise
We help you forge your goals and business requirements into the functionality of your project. When recommending specific technical solutions we always care for efficiency because we respect your time and your budget.
We design UX/UI
We are persistent in making sure that each use-case for your system allows the user to leave with a positive impression. Understanding User Experience and the resulting high quality of our interfaces is our major competitive advantage.
We work on front-end and back-end
We develop systems of any scale: from simple CMS, social platforms to complex tool applications. We use proven technologies: React, Vue, PWA, AMP, Symfony, Elastic Search, Java, Swift, Flutter.
We care for quality
When it comes to the effects of our work we do not permit any kind of compromise. We put a lot of effort into communicating well with our clients. The high quality of our products is guaranteed by qualified project managers, testing procedures, a 24/7 monitoring system and a thorough project management system.
Thanks to WellCommerce and GoApps, we deliver complex e-commerce and mobile solutions.
THE KINDS OF PROJECTS WE WORK ON
They call us “the agency for tough cases”. But the truth is, we simply like a challenge and we enjoy the satisfaction from a job done well. Most often we work on:
Research and audits
You can count on us to give you our full support and engagement at all stages of the project.
Which of our competencies do you require today?
We can take over the responsibility for the entire process of production, or just selected elements.
Depending on the character of your project we will propose one of the following settlement models
- Significant flexibility in terms of changes to an ongoing project
- Constant budget and progress control at all stages of the project
- Budget and time of delivery are forecasted and provided in segments
- This model requires significant engagement on the client’s side (cost and progress control)
- Budget, time of delivery and project requirements are set beforehand
- Increased risk and responsibility on the side of the agency
- Greater margin due to higher risk
- Less flexibility in terms of changes to an ongoing project