Expert's voice: Harnessing workshops in a newsroom discovery process17 Aug 2023
Workshops are an integral part of each discovery process we conduct in a newsroom.
In the latest episode of our "Expert's Voice" series, we delve into the world of UX research and its role in newsroom discovery. Joined by UX designers Elwira Majewska and Grzegorz Wiktorski, we discuss the significance of workshops as a key component of the discovery process.
Listen to the episode to learn:
- The essence and main objectives of workshops
- Challenges that UX researchers face
- Pros and cons of in-person vs. online formats
- What "the leader effect" is and how to address it
- Why external perspective and outsider facilitators are vital
- What happens during the post-workshop process
Check out other episodes of our podcast on YouTube!